Let’s create the future together
Our business is people. That’s why we value those who work for us so highly. Our leadership understands that our people lead holistic lives, so we aim to engage them in a way that encourages the best from them.
We invest heavily in our staff to ensure we attract and retain the right talent. Through our comprehensive training and deep involvement in the business, we engage our people in our shared values. It’s one of the ways to ensure that we have motivated people right across the company.
By having engaged staff, we can deliver a quality offering that aims to exceed client expectations. As we continue to innovate, we can provide better solutions not only for those who work for us, but also for those who receive our services. With inspired people at the group, we will create better futures for all who work for us or receive our services.
Why Work With The Arriba Group?
- Flexibility provided in working arrangements, times and locations
- YouDays – 4 additional leave days per year to focus on health and wellbeing, family, friends or just ‘you’
- 1 day to give back – a volunteer day to support a local charity or organisation of your choice
- ADF reservist leave
We offer structured career progression and succession planning with formal training along the way to help you achieve your goals.
All of our employees are offered:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Novated leases
- Salary sacrifice
- Access to your pay as you earn it (EARND)
Rewards & Recognition
Some of our rewards and recognition schemes include:
- Employee recognition
- Annual and quarterly value recognition rewards
- Peer to peer recognition through our Health and Wellbeing platform Gracias
- Long service and work anniversary awards
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance and we are delighted to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits program called Gracias.
- Employee discounts including access to discount on shopping, petrol and groceries
- Employee wellbeing – courses ranging from mindset coaching, healthy recipes, to exercise videos
- Personal Financial support – free seminars and information on topics ranging from your superannuation, your credit health to buying your first home
- Employee Assistance programs (EAP)
Learning & Development
We also encourage learning and development, so you feel you are making progress in your career. Our program includes:
- A detailed induction period
- An annual PD allowance
- Quarterly two-way reviews
- A dedicated learning and development manager to support holistic learning
We’re committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Come Join Us At The Arriba Group!
Careers At The Arriba Group
Being such a diversified group means that Arriba Group always has a wide range of positions available. Our businesses are growing, meaning that there are always opportunities to join our team.
At Arriba Group, we are always on the lookout for professionals in corporate services, human resources, finance, client relations, marketing, operations and more.
Careers At Rehab Management
Rehab Management provides award winning workplace rehabilitation, health, safety and wellbeing solutions to private and public sector clients.
We are seeking area managers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, psychologists and Rehab counsellors. Each year we also offer recent graduates the opportunity to kick start their career in Rehab Management through our RM Academy.
Careers At AimBig Employment
AimBig Employment is a disability employment services provider, supporting both people with disability to secure, maintain and thrive in meaningful work, and businesses of all sizes to recruit a valuable and diverse workforce. A career working with people with disability offers a rewarding, collaborative and a dynamic work environment to fulfil your potential and empower you to make a difference. AimBig also runs a yearly graduate program. With AimBig Employment you will have access to the latest technology to work smarter, with genuine work-life balance.
Careers At LiveBig
LiveBig is a specialist allied health and assessment services provider for people with disability, including those on an NDIS plan. LiveBig provides the opportunity of joining a growing, dynamic, innovative service provider within the disability sector that are passionate about supporting our clients to live their best lives through innovative, quality and dynamic programs.
We are seeking occupational therapists, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, speech pathologists and psychologists who truly want to make a difference. For graduates wanting to start a career in supporting those with Disability we have the LiveBig Academy.