Let’s create the future together
The Arriba Group has a family of companies that have been created to give people their best opportunity in life. The group was founded by Marcella Romero, a strategic, passionate and innovative leader who expanded a one-woman home office to three successful enterprises — Rehab Management, AimBig Employment and LiveBig — with over 525 diverse employees across 150+ offices, all working to deliver quality services to its clients.
Our business is a people business based on the absolute belief that every individual deserves a better future. Our success is predicated on this belief and is at the heart of how we approach each business. We challenge ourselves to ensure our services truly meet and exceed the needs and requirements of our clients where innovation is key.
What we do
Our constant innovation helps individuals, companies and government give people the opportunity they need. The opportunity to create their own future.
Across our three businesses, we provide rehabilitation services to help people recover from and return to work after an accident or illness. We provide specialised allied health and assessment services to support people with disability to meet their goals, connect with community, and build social skills. In addition we work with people with disability and mental health issues to open up work opportunities, through placement in meaningful work, education and training.
Who we work with
We help individuals get a start. Through training, finding work, returning to work, or if they have a disability, we work with individuals to live their best lives. We’re there for those who have been injured at work, suffered an illness, need retraining or if they have a disability and need access to allied health services. Our impact transcends more than the individual, as work, a career, and real purpose in life provide a new dynamic to friends, family and the community.
We work with companies, insurers and providers at every level. Creating healthy work environments. Providing trained, work-ready individuals. Helping people transition to a new career or transition back to work. Innovating to provide off the shelf solutions that benefit businesses and individuals alike.
We work with state and federal government to help individuals create a better future for themselves. From assistance in providing programs to job retraining to rehabilitation it’s our understanding, experience, whole-person approach and results that set us apart.
Empowering lives together
To be Australia’s most progressive people-centric company to achieve the best outcomes for all clients.
Our Group Vision
To be the number one nation-wide market leader in occupational rehabilitation, employment, specialist allied health services and provider of choice to our customers and people.
We deliver exceptional customer service for all those we deal with.
Putting people first. People are the core of everything we do.
Our solutions measure and deliver proven outcomes.
We challenge and disrupt to drive purpose-driven innovation.
Dynamic and agile
Forward-thinking keeps us ahead of the pack; we build fast, learn fast, adapt fast.
Marcella Romero is the Founder and CEO of the Arriba Group. The company believes that every individual deserves a better future. And so, it provides quality-allied health and employment services directly to individuals with or without disability, in addition to individuals belonging to various levels of government and private corporations.
Marcella is a strategic, passionate and innovative leader who expanded a one-woman home office to three successful enterprises — Rehab Management, AimBig Employment and LiveBig — with over 350 diverse employees across 98 offices, all working to deliver quality services to its clients. In 2019, AimBig Employment was listed as one of the AFR BOSS Most Innovative Companies in Australia.
Marcella holds an undergraduate and Master’s in Health Science in Occupational Therapy from the University of Sydney. She is an award-winning chief executive with over 20 years’ experience working in Allied Health Services across workplace rehabilitation, disability employment and disability therapy services (under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)).
She won the Comcare WHS (Innovation) Award in 2014. Marcella was also the finalist in the 2017 Telstra NSW Entrepreneur Award, Telstra 2019 NSW Business Women’s Awards (Medium and Large Business) and 2017 Health Executive of the Year Awards (CEO Magazine ANZ). Recently, she was a finalist in the Australian Growth Company Awards for Women in Leadership (2019) and the 2019 CEO Executive of the Year Award (CEO Magazine ANZ).
Craig is a seasoned business leader, director and group advisory board member. With over 18 years’ experience in workplace rehabilitation, disability, employment services and work health, safety & wellbeing. Craig has extensive knowledge across strategic business growth, risk management, talent management and innovation. With a key role in diligence practices and strategic advice for planning, finance, growth and innovation, Craig focuses on helping people to live their best lives. He collaborates with senior leaders to foster an organisation with a social, diverse and community-driven approach.
A CFO of the year Finalist with over 20 years’ industry experience, Glenn oversees Rehab Management’s financial services team, ensuring a streamlined approach to financial and corporate affairs for internal and external clients. Glenn’s highly focused, energetic style is characterised by in-depth allied and corporate health knowledge and strong leadership skills to inspire his team and continually drive the business’ financial success.
Andrew is an accomplished Senior Legal Counsel with expertise in the areas of litigation & dispute resolution, regulatory compliance, risk mitigation, insurance and commercial advice.
With a career spanning over twenty years across a range of industries including banking, insurance and health plus international experience working at leading law firms and as in-house legal counsel at global companies, Andrew has a wealth of experience within all core-operating functions working directly with boards and C-suite executives.
In his most recent role as Senior Legal Counsel at Cochlear Limited, Andrew was responsible for litigation & dispute resolution, risk mitigation plus leading and supporting investigations.
James is an experienced information technology professional with over 20 years’ experience, over ten of these in senior leadership roles. He has worked in the government, corporate and not-for-profit sectors and in a wide range of industries including communications, broadcast, aged care, disability, community services and healthcare. During his career, James has led significant business transformation projects, managing the integration of all aspects of information technology for major mergers and acquisitions. When developing and implementing IT strategies, James ensures that they are in alignment with the overall strategy and goals of the business. He is a great believer in enhancing customer satisfaction through customer-centric design.
Louise is an experienced marketer with a deep customer-centric approach, with over 20 years’ experience in services marketing. She started her life in advertising working across blue-chip clients. Moving client-side, she has held senior marketing roles at BPAY, BT Financial Group, Austrade and the Benevolent Society. She is a passionate believer in the power of brand to shape the destiny of companies.
Renee joined Rehab Management as an experienced Occupational Therapist with a background in People & Customer management. Renee has over 11 years experience in Occupational Rehabilitation including workplace rehabilitation consulting, working with employers to mitigate injury-related risks, national account and operational management. In her role as Chief Executive Officer, Renee is responsible for service delivery, innovation, customer and operational management across Rehab Management
Greg has an impressive track record as a chief executive with over 25 years of experience in business leadership across Australia, the Asia Pacific, North and South America and EMEA. He has successfully overseen operations and projects in over 24 countries across a wide range of industries including human services, workforce development, automotive, insurance and professional services. Greg is an enthusiastic, inclusive, and forward-thinking leader.
Juliet has extensive experience in the health and disability sector leading high-performance teams, collaborating with Boards and senior management to inspire quality, implement innovative services and demonstrate the highest levels of integrity. She will be leading the LiveBig team in their next chapter of growth and will be driving them to achieve great success over the coming months.
- Winner - Australian Defense Force Reserves and Employment Support Awards – Private Enterprise TAS Employer Support
- #7 Most Innovative Company Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- National Finalist, Marcella Romero – EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
- ABA100® Business Innovation Winner – Australian Business Awards
- Business and Industry Solutions Category Finalist – iAwards NSW
- Winner – Australian Defense Force Employer Support Awards
- Educator Excellence Category Finalist – Allied Health Awards
- Customer Service Professional of the Year Finalist – NT Insurance Industry Awards
- Excellence in Injury & Disability Management Finalist – Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) Awards
- #1 Best Place to Work Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- #10 Most Innovative Company Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- CEO of the Year Winner, Marcella Romero – Executive of the Year Awards, (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- Entrepreneur of the Year Winner, Marcella Romero – Executive of the Year Awards (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- Rehabilitation Counsellor of the Year Winner – Allied Health Awards
- Occupational Therapist of the Year Finalists – Allied Health Awards
- Outstanding Contribution by an Individual Finalist – Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) Awards
- Consultant of the Year Finalist – Australian Defence Industry Awards
- Business Engagement Award Winner – Business Disability Awards
- Employment & Training Excellence Award Finalist – Dalby Business Excellence Awards (Dalby Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- #2 Best Place to Work Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- #4 Most Innovative Company Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- Collaboration in Injury & Disability Management Award – Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) Awards
- Early Intervention Award Finalist – Comcare National WHS Awards
- Veteran Support Program of the Year – Australian Defence Industry Awards
- CEO of the Year Finalist, Marcella Romero – Executive of the Year Awards, (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- #1 Most Innovative Company Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- Excellence & Innovation in Injury Management – icare Industry Champion
- Outstanding Care & Service (Rehabilitation and Support) – icare Industry Champion
- Company to Watch Award Winner, AimBig – Australian Growth Company Awards
- Women in Leadership Award Winner, Marcella Romero – Australian Growth Company Awards
- Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific class, Marcella Romero – EY Global
- Managing Director of the Year Winner, Marcella Romero – Executive of the Year Awards, (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- Excellence & Innovation in Injury Management Finalist – icare CASE Awards
- Veteran Support Program of the Year Finalist – Australian Defence Industry Awards
- #8 Most Innovative Company Award – Health Company (Financial Review BOSS)
- CEO of the Year Finalist, Marcella Romero – Executive of the Year Awards, (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- Women in Leadership Award Finalist, Marcella Romero – Australian Growth Company Awards
- Telstra NSW Business Women’s Awards Finalist, Marcella Romero – Telstra Business Awards for Medium and Large Business category
- Telstra NSW Entrepreneur Awards Finalist, Marcella Romero – Telstra Business Awards
- Health Executive of the Year Awards Finalist, Marcella Romero – (CEO Magazine ANZ)
- Excellence & Innovation in Injury Management Finalist – icare Care & Service Excellence (CASE) Awards
- Contribution to Rehabilitation and Return to Work Management by Provider Winner – Comcare WHS Awards